I should probably save the excuses
but I’ve been using them to reassure myself…
Between the round of croup that invaded mid December, and a family wedding one week before Christmas, here is a list of things I meant to do, but never accomplished. I’m calling it my post-Christmas card. (Notice the family picture below) I’m sure next year, well, you know….
- Prepare family photos as gifts for all grandparents (this one required actually taking a photo in time to send one)
- Bake goodies for neighbors and friends
- Print out a recipe to accompany goodie plates to neighbors and friends
- Pot blog update for December
- Visit some women from church and let them know I’m thinking of them
- Sew blankets for the twin boy preemies who are now home from the hospital
- Hem my neighbor’s maternity jeans
- Organize our music downloads (why this was on my holiday to-do list is still a mystery even to me)
Happy New Year!!!
For those of you who expected a post like this (and probably have your doubts about next year)- you can just
keep that to yourself.